Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Sleepover

We had a sleepover with all our neices and nephews (besides the two who are still suckling). Kanien came up with the idea, and she was always enthusiastic about it. The first thing we did was make handprint dish towels. I don't know how long the paint will stay on the towels, but the cousins had fun.




Isaac used the most paint....by about 20 gallons. His dish towel is also the coolest. We had a lot of fun, and we'd probably do it again...they were all really well behaved.



After the hand towels, we watched some Christmas specials...Frosty the Snowman and Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer. It was fun. I took some slow-exposure pictures so you could see the Christmas tree, but the kids are blurry (especially Marcella, inbetween Owen and Grace).



I took this one with the flash so you could actually see their faces. Marcella is hidden, though.

2 comments:

Caroline said...

What a fun party! Owen loves sleeping over at your house. And I love my dish towel. I am just going to save it. It is the first home made gift (besides pictures) that I've ever received as a mom.

Laurissa said...

You are such an awesome Aunt and Uncle! Thanks so much for having our kids over and making the towels, the cards, mailing the invitations--everything! They had a great time!