Thursday, January 18, 2007

Marcella



Here are a few pictures of Marcella. This one her hair is actually done and I got a picture before she pulled it out. Although you can't really see it. At least I know there are cute pigtails back there.




These ones were kind of fun. When we got rid of our Christmas tree there were pine needles everywhere. So Jon was sweeping our carpet trying to get most of them in a pile. So for the next few days Marcella was opssesed with the broom. She would try to sweep or smack anything she could with it. So here Jon is putting it to good use right before we took it away and hid it. (have you ever been hit with a broom unexpectedly?) She really likes hanging. It gave us a good laugh.





Here is Marcella's baby. I thought yea, she will like this doll for a while, but it will end up like the rest of the stuff she just plays with it every once in a while. Well I was wrong. On Tuesday we played with her baby, she fed her, rocked her to sleep, carried her everywhere. It was rather cute. Well she did it again yesterday so I had to pull out the camera and take a few pictures. She is starting to get the hang of how to wrap her up in her blanket.





Here she is taking a "nap" with her baby. We first had a bed for her on the floor and then she dumped out all her toys from her toy basket and put her in that. I guess that is more cozy than the floor. I missed the picture though.




Here she is putting on her hat. She loves putting that thing on, well trying, but it never stays on for more than a few seconds. So I hear "Hat, Hat, Hat" about 20 times a day. It sure is cute though.





Here she is rocking her baby. She will get in and out of her rocking chair like a billion times. She is pretty good at managing the baby and getting in her chair. I am amazed how many times she will get in and out in and out. She is so silly.



This was my unsuccessful shot at trying to get a picture of her first tooth! Whenever you ask her to see her teeth, she will open her mouth really big and then stick out her tongue and point. I guess we need to work on that a bit. Her second one is coming in on top. Yea! She might be able to chew up some apples now.



Finally here we are snuggling almost ready for bed. Man I sure can't imagine why some people don't have kids, they are the best thing ever! I hope you all have a great day! Love ya!

7 comments:

Jon said...

Aww.....I like the last picture. I hope you paid that photographer a bundle!

Anonymous said...

cute pictures! Looks like you had a fun time together. Love mom

Anonymous said...

kanien when you were that age and i was babysitting you down in salina utah you would hang onto my fingers and do chin ups you were so strong your little chin would quiver and you would turn red in the face and then just hang there i wish we had a pic of it.......love nan

Anonymous said...

Dear kanien, i look forward to your new blogs... I am at this time eating some "white choc. popcorn " it is good!!
love ya. gram. dougal

Caroline said...

She is so funny! I can't wait for Hannah to get bigger!

Unknown said...

She is so funny I love her so much!

Laurissa said...

I'm glad you're enjoying her so much! She's so cute. Keep watching out for that broom!