Tuesday, January 02, 2007

The First of the Cousins, and Kanien's Birthday

Owen was the first of the cousins to arrive in Utah. He came in time for Kanien's birthday party. Marcella took an instant liking to him.



Kristin read "The Complete Calvin and Hobbes" to Marcella and Owen. Marcella was interested for about .00007 seconds...I made her get back and pose for this picture. She didn't really know why she had to sit there anymore, and kept looking at Kristin.


Kanien had fun opening presents. I think she got 95% of the stuff on her wish list, with Christmas and her birthday combined.


Did I say Owen was the first cousin to get to Utah? Well, if he was, he was shortly followed by Hannah, his new little sister! Marcella really got a kick out of holding her.
 Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marcella really looks like she is enjoying Kristen reading to her even though you say she is not happy sitting there. Hannah is almost as big as Marcella in that picture! Kanien is pretty spoiled getting most everything on her list and having the biggest list out of all of us!! Just kidding Kanien I love you and it's nice to have a list to choose from! You're smart in making a big list! Jason's hair sure does look better now that it's cut - just wish it wasn't black but that will eventually work it's way out!

Anonymous said...

Marcella looks like she is really interested in what kristin is reading to her even though you made her pose! Hannah is almost as big as Marcella!

Anonymous said...

you probably think I'm crazy but I typed the second comment and thought it got erased and so I wrote the other comment and then they both showed up! Thanks for updating the blog! It's always fun to look at

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! Hannah does look really big in that picture! I'm sorry Marcella didn't get to hold her more. We had so much fun. Owen is so lonely here by himself. And I am too!!!

Laurissa said...

I'll echo about my children missing their cousins. Isaac asked me a few days ago when we were going to see Aunt Caroline so he could play with Owen.