Monday, November 12, 2012

Best Friends

 One of the saddest things about making friends, is that life happens and they have to move away. We are not quite sure when this little friend is going to move, but I can tell you it is going to be one sad day. (Most likely more than just one sad day!)

On a happier note, Marcella lost some teeth! Her big tooth started coming through and none of her teeth were loose. The dentist said it would be best to take all three! So Thursday afternoon Marcella lost 3 teeth. She no longer can say her S's and she has a bit of a lisp, which makes me chuckle a little every time I hear it, but she loves it.

"Mom, when the dentist pulls my teeth out do I HAVE to give them to the tooth fairy?"
"Well no, but why don't you want to give them to her?"
"I just really want to keep my teeth. Can I please keep them?"
"Sure, I guess so."

Not sure if the tooth fairy will ever visit this girl, but for some reason she carries her teeth in a box in her pocket and she thinks they are the coolest thing ever. Love you Cella Bella!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I remember loving my teeth too!