Sunday, July 25, 2010

Bob

Yes that is what Claire calls me. Not because she can't say M's but because I think she thinks it is funny. This grumpy goose was suppose to go to bed early tonight. With a combination of a short nap and her grumpiness we thought for sure she would be out after dinner. Needless to say her grumpiness was so bad at dinner that she wouldn't eat. So we figured she must not be hungry. She seriously never passes up food. So after being in bed for over an hour we got her out and we got some fun videos of her. I hope you enjoy.


3 comments:

Katherine Wallin said...

I love your new home! It will be lots of fun for the famiy.

Fun pictures of Claire and Jon. Thanks for posting them. I miss you.

smlaw said...

So cute! She is talking so well! Love your house too. Thanks for posting that. It is fun to see all the details of your house!

Keersten said...

That is so cute! What a crack up!