Sunday, June 27, 2010

Post 6: Our House

I know I am jumping the gun and we didn't really get our house until June 18th, on our 8th anniversary, I have just been thinking about it a lot and how excited I am about it so I thought I would post some pictures. I hate it when I thought I took a ton of pictures and then I realize I hardly took any. So here is my new house. I can't wait to start decorating it etc. I hope you all enjoy!

The best part is there is a gate that opens up in the back to go out to the park. This part was one of the biggest factors when we were looking for a house. It had to have a fence and a yard and now we got the bonus park in back.

When you walk in you come right into the Living room or you can head upstairs. I am excited to see what everything looks like without someone else's stuff in it, but oh well just imagine the possibilities.

When you walk through the living room you come into the dining/kitchen/
another family room.

Kitchen (in case you were wondering. he he)

Downstairs bathroom. It is off the kitchen.

Then the garage. This is one thing I am so so excited for.

Then we head upstairs. To your right there is a

Bathroom and
Three Bedrooms imagine, a craft/sewing room, the girls room and a play/guest room. I am seriously loving it.

If you head to the left you will have your laundry room and then the Master Bedroom.


I think this place is going to look a little empty considering we really won't have that much stuff to fill up all the rooms, but I am excited for the change. I can't wait until I can look around and think wow everything I own has a place and I don't have to have some of my stuff at Three different houses. it is going to be heaven!













6 comments:

Rosalee said...

I am really excited for you guys. Your house is really cute and I can't wait to see it with your things inside. We sure will miss you when you leave!

Dani and Isaac said...

YEA I LOVE IT!! its so cool. I was telling John you need to get a dog to run around with Clarie in your new backyard!

Meg said...

it's so nice Kanien!! Yahh for you guys!

Unknown said...

I love all of the blog posting Kanien! I'm sad that your moving, but I'm glad that you finally get a real house. Salt Lake City looked like a blast also!!

kristi said...

I am so excited for your new house and so jealous!! It will be so nice!! We are going to be in Utah next week and I would love to see you. I will give you a call!!

Shana Lynn said...

Kanien, I am so excited for you guys!!! Your little family deserve the best and I'm soooo happy for you!!! I miss you already in Beehives.....your new ward will love to have you as a new addition!!! Congrats & Good Luck!!