Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Resolutions

So I know you all are just dying for some fun Christmas Pictures etc. (Because we did have one awesome Christmas. I loved it!) But I wanted to get this out of the way first. So a few of us were talking over the holiday and we decided we wanted to start a "Biggest Loser"game of our own. So I just wanted to let all of you out there know, that if you are interested in joining with us you can read the rules here. (If you are a little hesitant to join because you are a blog hopper like me and don't really know me, just join in anyways, it will make it more fun.) We are still open for any suggestions on how to make this work, so if you have any ideas, just let me know. I think it will make it a lot more fun if we can get more people involved. As of right now we have 4 of us. If it makes everyone feel more comfortable in the group I will make the blog a closed blog, so those only who are invited can go and look at it. Take a look at it and see if you might be interested then just leave a comment. Bring on the new year! This year I am going to make my weight goal!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

wow Kanien I really need to lose some weight!! Count me in! just joking. that sounds like it would be fun for anyone who is doing it. Have fun!

Unknown said...

Hey Kanien: Did you see that Mom from Idaho that lost all that weight with L A Weight loss? I saw an interview with her and I love her! She says that her husband calls her the Food Nazie. How do you spell Nazie? She does not cheat. I could not do that, but it sounds like we need to do this! Never give up,
well not for long.
Debbie D

Laurissa said...

Good luck Kanien and company. It sounds fun and paying the money will be good incentives for you to keep on your plan!

Jacci said...

hey your blog is so cute!! can you give me some tips on what to do?
I love your layout

Jacci said...

ps. sorry I havent posted my tag yet I am still thinking about it.