Saturday, January 19, 2008

Christmas!

This year was so much fun. Marcella's expressions and excitement was the best ever. It really made this year so much fun. We spent Christmas Eve at Grandma Wallin's house for her annual Christmas party. It was awesome. We then went to sleepover at my parents house. We all got to open some Christmas Pj's then off to bed. We didn't get up until 7 or so, and after that we had a blast. Especially enjoying the Christmas Delight. YUM! We told my mom she can no longer only make 2 she has to make 3 next year. (This was coming from 4 kids who wouldn't even touch it Christmas morning growing up because we thought it was gross. Thanks for keeping the tradition alive mom, it was delicious.)


Here is Marcella checking out her stocking. She got a lot of stickers and was really excited.



She got a play kitchen and some food from Santa and Grandpa Dougal made her a table and chair. It is really awesome and Marcella uses the table everyday. She loves it and always tells me, "Grandpa made this for ME!" Thanks Dad.


This was pretty funny, Nathan got my dad and himself a pair of I believe they are Beaver skin mittens. He was super excited.

Marcella's next favorite, shoes. as you can see she HAD to put them on. I am just wondering what is up with her eye... EVIL EYE, everyone beware.



That night we went over to Grandpa Wallin and Grandma Katherines house. We had a lot of fun opening presents and then acting out the nativity. We had such a wonderful Christmas and had so much fun being with our Families. Thank you for making it wonderful. We love you and wish you a happy new year!

2 comments:

Laurissa said...

Cute pictures Kanien! I especially like that last one. Cute Valentine's Day Blog update too. Lily loves shoes too. She's always bringing me shoes or boots and asking me to put them on. I guess she and Marcella will have to do some shoe shopping together.

Jami said...

I love the pictures. I really like the one of her with her new black shoes. Trenton always scrunches up his face and smiles too. It's way cute! I can't wait to see you soon!