Sunday, January 27, 2008

President Hinckley

It is so sad that President Hinckley died today. I am so grateful to him and am still in a little bit of shock. I just always thought he would keep going. I am very thankful for all he has taught me. He was an Amazing man. One funny story about President Hinckley I would like to tell is, one day Jon and I were late to Sacrament meeting and we came in during the opening song.. We Thanks Thee oh God for a Prophet. Everyone was standing up so we snuck in the back. Then we sat down for the Prayer. During the prayer the person said we are so grateful to have our prophet with us here today, Jon and I both looked at each other shocked and then looked up at the stand and there he was It seriously was an Amazing day. One I will never forget. He was such a special man and I will miss him.

No comments: