Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Moving!


I am finally getting around to our move. Here is our truck at my mom's house on September 01, the day we left.


Welcome to our place. I really need to take newer pictures because it looks a lot different.
This is our living room


You can see how the kitchen connects.... kinda


So I have to admit that I was really proud of myself and Jon. We moved in on Saturday and we had everything unpacked by Monday. Granted I am still rearranging and trying to figure out how I like things, but I was so glad that we did it fast and got it over with. I had boxed up all of Marcella's stuffed animals in April, (besides a few) and when we unpacked this box (four months later), she was in heaven. She had to have a diaper for each one and she started to play "mommy". It was pretty funny. I didn't think she would enjoy it as much as she did, but she was having a ball.


Here is our bedroom. I haven't really decorated it yet or done anything, so it basically still looks like this (only I did hang some drapes up).


Here is the living room without all the boxes. Pretty small and cozy. I am really enjoying our small place. It has been a lot of fun so far. I will post some new pictures later. A funny thing is we hung up our big mirror on the wall behind the couch, but the wall bows, so the image on one side is warped like a Fun House mirror! So ya, it makes you look distorted in some places. It makes me laugh.

So I just took a couple pictures to add, here you go

Jon took this one standing at the front door, so it's the view as you enter.

Here is the kitchen. Sorry these ones are a little dark, Jon took them at night.

3 comments:

Jon said...

Looking good Kanien....You were awesome getting everything organized so quickly. I still think we have WAY too much stuff, but we did manage to fit it all into our small apartment, so we can't have THAT much!!

Familia_Henderson said...

Your home is so cute! That's amazing you got things unpacked so quickly. I've been in my new home for over a month and I still have mountains of boxes to go through! (I guess that's my hint that it's time to get rid of stuff...boy does it collect!)

Terry said...

That's a cute picture of Marcella standing over her animals with them all in diapers! I was suprised at how fast you had all the boxes unloaded and things put away. Yes, it is amazing how you fit all your stuff (well not quite, we still have some of it) into your small apartment! It looks good.