Monday, December 12, 2005

What's for Dinner?


Or I should say WHO's for dinner. We have found that everytime we sit down to eat Marcella wants to eat as well. In order for Jon and I to be able to both eat hot food, we have devised a way for Marcella to be happy while we eat. She loves being on the table. She is able to see everything and loves watching us.



I decided to dress Marcella up for Sunday even though we weren't going to church. I searched her closet for something that might fit her and I tried this. She went from Preemie outfits to a dress that is for 12 months!? It is a little big but she thought it was cute. (Caroline thanks for the tights, i love 'em)



To Grandmothers House we go. Grandma rescues Marcella after Grandpa tries giving her koolaid. She sure is going to be spoiled. We had dinner at Grandmas last night and it was delicious! Thanks Mom and Dad!

3 comments:

Jon said...

Yeah Kanien!! Marcella looks just like she did this morning!! Oh..and those carnitas were the best I've EVER eaten...bar none!

Jami said...

Wow!! Marcella looks like she's definitely growing. She has the CUTEST smile. Isn't it so fun now that the babies can smile a lot. I love it.

Caroline said...

Glad you like the tights. I see you're still addicted to bowman's ice! Marcella looks so cute and a lot older. I can't believe it!