Monday, December 05, 2005

A few more hospital pictures

Here are just a few more hospital pictures for you guys.

Watching the mobile...she really liked it.


...still watching...


..looks at Kanien...


...looks at Dad...


...shot of the mobile...


smiling baby


even more smiles



...after her colonoscopy...When she woke up, she was so mad at that oxygen tube...she kept pulling at it and rubbing her head into the bed. I just took it off without really asking the nurse if I could or not. Then she said I could do it.

1 comment:

Caroline said...

She is so cute! Thanks Jon and Kanien for having such a good looking baby. And an angel too. Make sure you do some fun things with her this Christmas and take lots of cool pictures. Wish I could hold her while she's still small. Maybe that's the problem. She knew Laurissa and I wanted to see her when she was small so she is waiting to gain weight until we come!