Friday, October 14, 2011

Triathlon in June

1. I saw at the YMCA that they were having a triathlon for kids I knew Marcella would love it. We signed her up and when we came home she had to do a trial run around our park. It was pretty cute. This is right before she went down to the pool to do her 50 meter swim.
2.We were surprised to see some friends from the ward competing as well.
3. Marcella's Biggest cheer leader. I will try to upload a video, it was awesome.
4. On your Mark. Get Set.
5. Go.
6. This is what happens when you take a long time getting into the pool.... splashed in the face a ton.
7.Hoping out and getting ready for the 1/2 mile bike race. (I didn't get any pictures as I had to run and get Claire in the car and drive to the place where they were going to end the bike and start the run.
8. Catching air... during her 1/4 mile run.
9. Almost to the finish line and still smiling.
10. Finished.
11. The real reason for wanting to do it. "So I get a medal at the end? Yes I totally want to do it." :)
12. Way to go Marcella. We are so happy you are willing to try things that are hard. You are the best!

2 comments:

Spencer Wallin said...

All three of these posts are awesome! Thanks for sharing Kanien!

Laurissa said...

So cute! Beware, you might have started something big--she might want to compete in them all her life!