Friday, October 14, 2011

12x12 May and 1st part of June

1.Summer has officially begun. Claire decided it would be more fun having your towels in the swimming pool with you, and really who needs a swim suit?
2. I can now say I have ran a half marathon. Go figure it had to be the HOTTEST and Humidiest (is that a word?) day on the planet. Good thing I had Heather (speedy) and Cyndi (amazing mentor) you gals are the best!
3.Our supporters.
4. Grandma Katherine, Grandpa Wallin and uncle Greg came to visit. (they actually came before I ran, but really who is keeping track of the order of events?)
5. We headed down to Kentucky for a couple days. had a great time exploring and just being with the fam. We had a lot of fun walking around and getting lots of exercise.;)
6.They beat Greg through the Cheese maze at Fair Oaks Farm, you think they were a little excited?!
7. Who would have guessed that on that trip the whole family would end up jumping on a giant bubble. Mom and Dad I am impressed!
8. Took a little hike through the Clegg gardens. It is a neat place and I often wonder why I don't go with the girls more often.
9. I don't think my fridge has ever been so full. :)
10.Somewhere in the midst of everything Claire got switched into a bed. As you can tell she still would fall off. I was scared to give up the crib, but she was so good with just staying on it when I put her there. Now... not so much. Now after we tuck her in she takes her pillow and blanket and falls asleep right in front of her door.
11. it was one of those nights where I thought oh ya I need to put Marcella to bed, it is 10! When i went to find her this is what I found. She told me she got us some snacks for when we do our reading. It is a little hard to see, but there is a piece of broccoli, a mushroom, a chocolate turtle, a peeled carrot and 2 pretzels. What a sweetheart.
12.I love walking into rooms and seeing things like this. It helps me wish I could slow down time.

1 comment:

Laurissa said...

We miss you guys! Marcella is so sweet!