Monday, November 01, 2010

Happy Halloween

I really need to start taking more pictures. This is about as good as it gets. You know you are not in Utah any more when Halloween is on a Sunday and people don't go trick or treating on Saturday instead. Either way we had a lot of fun handing out candy. I bet there were a lot of parents that thought we were mean because our kids weren't even in a costume, but oh well. I think they had more fun passing out candy then going trick or treating.


This is Rebekah and Eden.
Marcella is almost always with one or the other or both.
She has had a lot of fun with her new friends.



I will have to dress Claire up again to take some more pictures. She was super cute. I sure love Halloween. I hope you all had a spooky one!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

lynsey said...

such cute girls! marcella is your mini-me kanien, seriously! they're both beautiful.