Saturday, October 23, 2010

October

I love everything about October. I love the sweater weather, the leaves changing colors, the Harvest moon, the way Fall smells so divine, Halloween, pumpkins. I could go on and on. I also love that Marcella was born in my favorite month. This year for her birthday party we had a Fancy Nancy, Mother/Daughter tea party. We had so much fun decorating a purse, making a necklace and of course eating.

The invitation


Check out these Fancy girls. They are Gorgeous. (That's a Fancy word for Beautiful)

A small peak of the spread. Before everyone came Jon said, you have enough food to feed 40 people. How many are coming? um....4 girls and 4 adults.

The Ordyna's told us about Boo at the Zoo, so we joined them the other night and had a ton of fun. Thanks for the fantastic idea.



I love little kids trying to carry pumpkins. I am so excited for Halloween. What are you going to be?

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Wow, Marcella, that party looks awesome! I'm glad you've already made so many friends. I could really use some of those yummy treats right now:) Claire looks great as a butterfly.

Gregory said...

Kid with a pumpkin is a classic shot. I also love seeing them try to pick ones up that weigh more than they do.