Sunday, October 10, 2010

5 years ago today,


I held you for the first time.



I never imagined what we would go through your first year of life.

Then before I knew it, you were 2,

busy Kissing bugs,

and being so stinkin' cute I could just eat you up!

At 3 you were All grown up.

Daddy Daughter Dates now consisted of Chinese food and movies instead of chicken nuggets and fries.

At 4 I just cried.

Now that you are 5 I want to tell you,

I'll be your Best Friend Forever and I LOVE YOU!!
Happy Birthday Marcella Bella Mia.

5 comments:

Terry said...

Happy Birthday Marcella! My how the time flies. I can't believe it's been five years since you were born. I sure love you and hope you have a wonderful birthday.

Rosalee said...

Happy birthday, Marcella!!! Have a splendid day! We love you!

Spencer Wallin said...

Marcella!! Soo your cake looks awesome! You should bring me one for my birthday next year! I can't believe you're 5!

Caroline said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Marcella!! You are so big! Your cake is super cute and I am sure very yummy.

Cyndi said...

She is the cutest girl. Happy Happy Birthday. She really is the sweetest 5 year old I have ever met. Oh my, her cake looks amazing!