Monday, September 13, 2010

Date Night

and no I am not talking about this movie...

(wasn't the best movie I have ever seen, but not too bad)


Jon and I actually went on a date on Friday and had a fantastic time. I thought that when we moved out here it would be a long time before I would feel comfortable leaving my kids with people I hardly even knew. Just as everyone told me, I made friends in the ward fast and I have been reaping the rewards. So we hopped on the Vespa and headed to the movie theater.


We saw Inception. Which we would highly recommend seeing, although I am still a little nervous to fall asleep at night who knows what is going on in my dreams....

Other weekend news..
Claire had her first ice cream cone. The verdict....

She loved it.

Just a couple of "peeks" at the projects I have been working on. Hope your weekend was as great as mine.


2 comments:

Caroline said...

I'm glad you guys went out, your pictures are really cute. I liked that movie too, Jeff really wants to see it again, but I keep choosing chick flicks to watch. Your projects looks awesome, I need to see more! And tell Claire "yummy!" Was it Turkey Hill Ice Cream?

Kanien said...

You better believe it was Turkey Hill. We are in love with the stuff.