Tuesday, December 01, 2009

24 days 'til Christmas


It started out that we were suppose to be making cute rick rack cards today, but it turned out a little differently when all was said and done. We got everything out and then it just evolved into something completely different. This year for Christmas I asked Marcella to tell me 5 reasons why she loves her Daddy and then we thought of a gift for each reason. I am sad that I can't give away what she said, but it sure was cute and Jon is going to be getting some interesting yet fun presents. We ended up making a gift tag for each of the gifts and we wrote on the back the reasons why she thinks her Daddy is the best in the world. I will have to post a picture when we get the presents together, it sure is going to be cute.

It is a little hard to read, but it spells out Daddy. I think Marcella would be the happiest girl alive if I just let her play with glitter all day long. She loves the stuff. Have a Merry Christmas!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You come up with the most creative things! that is super cute!