Monday, December 14, 2009

As Marcella would say.."we are Twinners!"

I just wanted to let you all know I have lots to blog about since I have missed a whole week of posting all our fun things we have done. I was going to do it right this minute and I can not seem to find my camera, so you will have to wait another day. In the mean time, though, I hope you enjoy these pictures of the girls. They were just adorable on Sunday, and after church we had a little photo shoot. We finally got Claire to smile in a couple. They had a lot of fun. Merry Christmas!!



Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Unknown said...

They are so cute!

Lizzy said...

I want those clothes.

Dani and Isaac said...

they are just darling.
I love that they are twiners :)

Keersten said...

That is just about the cutest thing ever! You can't beat cute girlies in their Christmas dresses!

Caroline said...

The pictures turned out so awesome. I love Claire's big smile. I also love the ribbons in their hair.

Sandi Summers said...

So so cute:). I always make my girls match too, it's so fun! Hey I have a Christmas card I'd like to send you, but I need your address. LMK, thanx, have a great Christmas.

steph said...

kanien, they are SO cute! marcelle is so sweet and looks so big! wish i knew that little claire bear of yours! merry christmas!

Unknown said...

My very favorite Christmas card this year was sent by Kanien. Great Job. We love you all.

Carey.

Lindy said...

Your girls are adorable!