Tuesday, September 02, 2008

What a good Big Sister!

This is after Claire's first car ride. Marcella could hardly stand to wait any longer to hold her.


I am sad that these next pictures are blurry because They really show how excited she was to hold baby Claire for the first time. The first thing she did was run to the chair and take off her shoes, then she kept laughing and smiling. It was the cutest thing ever!




Marcella really was the happiest girl you ever saw. She sat and held Claire for about 20 minutes, just singing her songs, talking to her and laughing. It was pretty cute. She loves watching her every move.







We are so happy to have baby Claire home. We were able to bring her home without learning how to do the feeding tube so I am so glad about that. We picked her up Monday morning and it has been wonderful ever sense. I hope you enjoy the pictures, I will try to post more later.

11 comments:

Jami said...

Oh my goodness. Marcella and Claire are the cutest little girls ever. Seriously, such cute little sisters. I love Marcella's hair.

Tara said...

Terrific! Absolutely adorable. Congratulations!

Julie said...

I'm so happy that Claire is doing well enough for you to bring her home. Marcella's face showed such joy. Two cute girls!

Amie said...

how fun!!!! Marcella is too cute. She has the biggest grin ever. I love Clair's little out fit. How fun to have Clair home. It must be really nice to be able to care for her like no nurse can. We can't wait to meet little Clair.

bentanelle said...

yeah!! you get to have her home! we are so happy for you guys, she is beautiful and Marcella looks like a natural. I love that she sang her songs! good luck with the coming days

Mindy said...

Congratulations on bringing Claire home! I'm sure Marcella's joy mirrors your own. Good luck, and keep in touch!

Penny said...

What a cute big sister! Reese was terrified of Mia when she came home from the hospital. We're so glad you're all home together now :)

Unknown said...

Congrats on having Claire home!! Marcella looks ecstatic!! I LOVE it - made me smile too. :)

Dani and Isaac said...

I am so glad to see she is doing well and that everything is good. Your girls are beautiful!

Cansas said...

Marcella is so cute! I'm so happy you were able to bring Claire home, and that she's doing well:)

Unknown said...

I can feel Marcella's excitement. It is as though Marcella knows Claire from Heaven--she probably di know her. Two lovlier angels I have never seen.