Monday, September 29, 2008

So BIG!

Today Marcella and I put Claire on the floor to play with her for a little bit. She was on her tummy for a few minutes, when she decided she didn't like that and she rolled over. It was pretty funny, because Marcella and I started dancing and clapping. We were pretty excited. It was most likely a fake out, and she won't do it again for another 2 months, but she is our little Wigglewe worm, as Marcella would say.

Then we rolled her back on her tummy and she decided she wanted to look around. She was doing this for about 5 minutes. She would look all around and then lay her head down to rest. Marcella and I had a lot of fun cheering her on. I bet if you could have heard us you would have died laughing. I hope you have a fun evening!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Terry said...

It seems like it has been so long since I have seen her. I was telling nathan today that it had been a long time since I had seen her and held her and William and he said "yeah they are probably walking by now". Come see us soon! Marcella I need you to come spend a couple days with me - I miss you too!

Amie said...

Those pictures are so cute!!! She is so strong holding her head up like that. I can't wait to come down and see you guys again.

Laurissa said...

She is big, wow! Isn't it fun to have an older sibling to cheer on the younger one? I can't wait to see her in a few months.

Unknown said...

I am so happy Claire can hold her head up! It was fun to see her and all of you before your glorious trip to the cabin.

I wish I could have laughed with you and Marcella

Unknown said...

That's so cool that Clair rolled over! she is getting really good holding her head up.

Jami said...

She is just a doll! I still picture her as just a brand new born, so I was kind of surprised when I looked at your blog with these pictures of her holding her head up so well. Hope you guys are doing well.

Anna said...

She is growing up so fast. At least from an outside point of view, they both are. Have a great Holiday with the FAmily hope to see you guys soon =)