Sunday, August 24, 2008

Claire Bear

Claire is doing well. The criteria for her coming home consist of her breathing on her own, eating on her own, and gaining weight. When she takes all of her feedings from a bottle for three days in a row, she'll be ready to come home. She's been off the oxygen for a couple of days, and has been holding her levels just fine. Yesterday they moved her from an Isolette into a crib. She just needs to get a bit better at eating and she'll be home. We don't know how long it will take, but we're hoping it's real soon.


5 comments:

Laurissa said...

She looks older already--well I guess she is--2 weeks now!

Claire told me she feels slighted. She wants you to change the name of your blog to princesseswallin.blogspot.com

Traughber's said...

Kanien I hope everything is going ok for you, I just want you to know that If you need anything you can give me a call! But just wanted to let you know your missed! I don't have another buddy to share pregnant stories or share treats with! We sure miss you around work but I know that everything will work out for you guys! Let me know if I can help!

Kevin & Lindsay said...

I just read your blog. Congrats on the cute girlie! She is gorgeous. I love her name, it's a good name.....my middle name :) Anyway, she looks like she is doing much better. Are you guys up @ primary's? If i had read your blog earlier i would have come to visit you while i was up there working. Hope all is well.

Anonymous said...

It's really good to hear that she is doing better.

Amy said...

Hello Jon! This is Amy, your favorite next-door neighbor. What a beautiful baby girl! I am sure you will be so glad to get her home. What a little miracle. You have such a beautiful family!