Sunday, March 02, 2008

Updates

So I haven't updated in a while, so here goes. I am just going to make a slide show of all the fun things we have done this month. I was able to go to Jami's house in San Jose at the beginning of the month. It was so much fun. It was sunny the whole time I was there and we went to San Francisco and the beach. The girls and Trenton were so cute. Thanks Jami for letting me come out.




Here we have our "Valentine's Day Dinner". We had a lot of fun. On Wednesday we went out to dinner with Jeff and Caroline. It was pretty good food and great company. Thanks for all the laughs guys!






Here is our real Valentine's dinner with Marcella. She had so much fun helping me get the table ready and making dinner. We had beef stroganoff, bread, veggies and for dessert Fruit Smoothies. It was so yummy. I got this idea off of the food blog and Marcella loved it. She had so much fun "eating her glass" it was pretty funny.


Here is one of Marcella's own art work. First she drew all over our desk with a pen then she somehow figured out how to take a picture of it and then we found a few videos taken by hers truly of the desk and her feet. It was quite funny... I sometimes wonder what I was doing while she was having fun, it seems to only take seconds and you can have a disaster, only this time she documented it herself.

2 comments:

Caroline said...

I can't believe she figured out how to take a picture of that. She cracks me up! We had a lot of fun at dinner and your real Valentines dinner looked like so much fun!!!!

Jami said...

Thank you SO much for coming out to stay with me. It was so much fun! Your Valentine's dinner looks amazing too. Nice job!