Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Sick, Yuck stay away!


So it seems it had to all happen at once, I am just glad to say it happened after Easter and not before, because we had such a fun Easter. I guess you could say it started on Easter, when her nursery teacher came and told me that Marcella had just been laying down on the floor and didn't want to play or do anything... WHAT? She wasn't like that during Sacrament meeting, or when she was having so much fun eating her candy and trying to find her eggs. Who knows. Then the rest of the day she seemed fine. Sunday night she got the "I can't breathe because my nose is stuffy cold", then in the morning it runs like the dickens. Now of all things she has Pink Eye! This picture isn't a very good one because it was taken yesterday before it got really bad, but I feel so bad for the poor girl. She has a cold, Pink Eye, and is getting 2 molars. I hope we survive! It is times like this we have to remember they aren't always sick, though it may feel like they are.

4 comments:

Nick said...

Poor girl, I hope she gets feeling better soon, it is awful when your kids get sick! (And getting teeth) Faye is getting her first teeth and all she wants to do is be held and cry! No Fun! I hope all goes well!

Amie said...

how sad. I guess that I wont try to come down while the boys are at the hockey game. That is no fun. Good luck. I hope you get feeling better Marcella.

Terry said...

that's too bad Marcella that you don't feel good. Hope you feel better soon.

Laurissa said...

I guess she's feeling better by now, Cute dress!