Friday, June 22, 2007

Can You BELIEVE it?

FIVE WHOLE YEARS! WOW!





It sure has been fun so far. We have had our fair share of good and bad days, but I have to say I would still never trade it for the world. Jon and I just got back from spending a few days in Logan. We stayed at Providence Inn. It was the coolest place ever. If you guys are ever looking for a good place to stay that place is it. It was hard to leave, especially because we got a wake up call every morning and they would ask us what we wanted for breakfast and when we wanted to eat it, then they brought it to us. It was pure heaven. I hope you all get a kick out of this next picture.



So what do you think? Who has changed the most. I think it is so crazy how much everyone can change in just five years. Time sure flies! I hope you all have a great day!

5 comments:

Jon said...

Ummm........I look older....like a friggin geezer.

Sweet post!

Granpa Dann said...

like that could happen, your the ones that made me a grandpa and I thank you for it everytime I see Marcella. Love ya both lots

Familia_Henderson said...

Congratulations! I didn't realize you had been married that long. (isn't it funny how far away 5 years seems when you get married, but how fast it breezes by??)

Laurissa said...

Congratulations! Wow 5 years! And I thought 10 was a lot.

dougal family7 said...

Becky still has and loves her necklace. Thank-you for all the patience and effort you put forth for the "KIDS", some of the least of these. And congrats on 5 years! Yahooo...dougalfamily7