Saturday, June 02, 2007

Before our Chaos

So before our lives were turned upside down we had a fun day at the park and Jon Graduated!! Yea. I took a lot of pictures of his graduation, but they were mostly slides, but I have a couple from the party.






Here we all are. The park was soo busy. I think the ducks were about to explode with all the food they have been getting. We still had a fun time though.

Cute little Hannah

What a cute Couple!



The ducks were pretty cute though.

So for all of you who missed out on Jon's party, I am sorry. It was the best food ever! This dessert was amazing. man I wish I still had it.

This is Tony and Richmond. Richmond is two weeks younger than Marcella.

Here are Antonio and Maria. They are good friends of ours. They are from Italy. Antonio met Jon through work. They are such wonderful people.

Here is Jon doing the honors of cuting the dessert. YUMMMMMM!!!


Last of all here is Marcella playing the pool a few days before we left. She loves the pool. We have been having a blast letting Lily (the next door neighbor who is 2 weeks to the day younger than Marcella) come over and play with us. Marcella really enjoys living at grandmas! We have been having so much fun. Well, I hope you all have a great day. I will try to post some more pictures later. Love ya all!

3 comments:

Familia_Henderson said...

Yum! That dessert looks so good-what is it? Congratulations on Jon graduating! I dream of the day...:o)

Caroline said...

Cute pictures:) I'm glad we get to hang out more. I love the hat on Marcella. It is so cute!!!

Laurissa said...

Cute it was fun to see everyone. Kristin your hair looks great. Marcella looks cute in her hat. We can't wait to see you in a month!