Saturday, February 10, 2007

Memories

So as most of you know, my husband is a workaholic. Just kidding, there are just a billion hockey games this month so I feel like he hasn't been home in ages. So as I am sitting here playing my 1000th game of Solitaire (yes I think I am the only one who still plays that game) I thought I would take a minute to reminicse. I started browsing through my pictures and I came upon this one. Look Familiar?

Besides it being blurry, how can you not look at this picture and long to be in Europe. If this picture doesn't do the trick this next one will.


I don't think I have ever gone to another place in the world, (granted I haven't been many places, but...) and seen something as totally weird as this. You can only get away with that in Europe. It is a little hard to tell, but that cart is connected to the bike.


Then I just started remembering the whole trip. What an adventure. Something I always look back on with a laugh and a desire to go again.

This picture got me to start laughing when I looked at it. Yes it is a bit blurry, but It brings back so many memories. First there is the motor home, then Jeff standing in the rain, holding everything so Caroline could find something. Man I just remember when Jon and I decided to take that picture it was such a funny sight that we were laughing the whole time. Maybe that is why it is a bit blurry.


The eating Table/bed for two/clothes dryer/game station. Don't you want to go back?


Man and last of all this picture is actually in my bedroom and I get to look at it almost everyday when I actually pay attention, and it makes me want to go back to Europe the most. I can't wait until Jon and I can go again. It is such a fun place. So different than here, I love it! Maybe we will live there someday and all of you can come and visit. Well, I better get back to solitaire, but I hope all of you have a great evening!

5 comments:

Jon said...

I'm not a work-a-holic...I'm just addicted to money.

Caroline said...

Oh man we laughed so hard! I laughed so hard I started crying. I think I was looking for my umbrella. I remember Jeff being totally annoyed:) I'm so glad you took a picture. That motor home was the worst. I feel sick just thinking about it. I feel like I was pretty immature on that trip. Newly married and easily annoyed. But I still want to go back. This time I think I'll save up and stay in hotels. We should all go, it would be so much fun!

Jon I'm glad to hear that you are just addicted to money, I wouldn't want you to work for the wrong reasons.

Laurissa said...

Trips are the best! It's so fun having things to remember. I wish we could have an annual Europe trip. I hope Jon's money addiction starts paying some bigger dividends so he can sponsor us all on a Europe trip.

Anonymous said...

well actually i play solitare also more than most nathan

Unknown said...

When do we go. Come along to Wales and Scottland. Foget your schooling and jobs, drop it all. Think of the memories. Why is money so needful for opportunities?

I am glad we all went over. Someday all the siblings and spouses may make it together. Maybe we'll be missionaries over there. Who knows.