Friday, February 23, 2007

It's Following Me!


So I got home last night. It was perfect. We went out to dinner, and then we came home and unpacked all the presents I brought back. But the best part about it was that last night @ 7pm it was 60 degrees outside. There wasn't even any snow on the grass or anything. Then this morning, Jon shoveled about 4 inches off our drive way. I thought I have to go out and play in it with Marcella, even though I am getting a little tired of Snow. (It snowed at Jeff and Carolines, the day I got there, let's just say they still have snow.) I want to go to the park and feed the ducks and play on the slide, which is what Jon and Marcella got to do on Sunday. Those lucky ducks!


So in spite of it all, Marcella and I had fun playing in the snow. She actualy left her gloves on so she was able to play int he snow for about 45 minutes, instead of 45 seconds. so it was fun.



This is her atempt at a snow angel, only she didn't want to put her head on the ground.

She loves eating it! Yum!



Here is our snowman. I went inside to get some stuff for his face and Marcella had knocked him over, so after building him a second time. It was all I could do to hurry and get a few pictures before Marcella took his nose and started eating it again. It sure was fun though. It was perfect packing snow. I can't believe it. It has been snowing all day, sometimes harder than others, but yep it is still snowing. Well, I hope you all have a fun day in the snow!


9 comments:

Jon said...

Wow! You went from one vacation to another! Just kidding, but it does look like you're having a lot of fun!

Terry said...

that's funny that she likes eating snow now for the longest time we couldn't get her to try it. Cute pictures. I'm glad that you had fun in the snow and took pictures! Did she help build the snowman?

Caroline said...

She is so cute. I wish we could come play in the snow with you guys. I am sorry that the weather followed you! What rotten luck.

Lizzy said...

That looks like lots of fun! I played in the snow today too! I went sledding for a really long time at the Jonses house, and it was so much fun! I love the snow. It is so relaxing!`

Caroline said...

By the way, you are such a good mom to go out and play WITH Marcella. And I love how she is eating the carrot:)

Laurissa said...

She's so cute. I love how the snowman is just about her size!

Katherine and Rick said...

Marcella is so cute. We had fun playing with her here.

Unknown said...

Sorry I haven't been looking at the blogs--When you spend half a day writing letters and sending Miriam and Spencer's letters onto their friends, you have to stop your computer time and do something else.

Marcella is so cute. She loves going outside as much as I do. I still like to eat snow. She is beautiful!

Tara said...

For those interested in eating snow with the pros, here's a recipe for Snow Ice Cream. I haven't tried it--I generally shy away from raw eggs, (unless it's oatmeal raisin cookie dough, then it is okay because the oatmeal and raisins effectively "cook" the egg, so there's no worries--yeah...).

Snow Ice Cream
1 gallon of snow
2 - 3 eggs
1/2 to 3/4 cup sugar
1 can evaporated milk
2 tsp. of your favorite flavoring (vanilla, almond, banana, etc.)

Mix and enjoy quickly.

A ward member sent this to us after our first real snow (more than 1 inch and no freezing rain).