Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Burn

So yesterday was suppose to be a relaxing day. One where I could sit and read my book and Marcella would magically entertain herself. Then I would take a nap and have my lunch brought to me and someone would feed Marcella, clean up her messes and put her down for a nap. Then I woke up. (Don't you just wish sometimes it could be like this, maybe just one day a week would be perfect!) Anyways, after getting everyone breakfast and cleaning up the Kitchen I decided to waste my time checking my email and the blogs in hopes that someone had updated so i could have an excuse to be on the computer. While doing so Marcella was playing so well in her bedroom. I went to check on her and She was in between her crib and changing table behind her space heater, so I told her to come over here so she wouldn't get hurt and she got a lovely burn on her hand. It was super sad.


These pictures aren't the best, but it blistered up pretty fast and good luck trying to keep ice on it or anything for that matter. So long story short I was able to put a bandaid on it so it won't break open and get infected, cross my fingers.

So here she is today, finally used to her bandaid and not trying to take it off. She is so funny. She now comes up to me and say "owwww" and has me kiss her bandaid. What a cutie pie. Well, I hope that all of you are having a splendid day. PS can you see her second tooth on top! YEA!!!

4 comments:

Caroline said...

ouch! That looks worse than Lizzy's knee. She is so cute in her car seat. It looks like such a fun place to sit

Terry said...

she comes up to me and says owie and then runs away when I ask her if I can kiss it better. She said Jason tonight! I haven't heard her say his name before tonight.

Laurissa said...

I feel so bad for her! Matthew got burned last night, but it's not too bad and it doesn't hurt him anymore.

Granpa Dann said...

Sorry to see her hurt. I dont have internet readily available right now nor in the near future. She shure is growing like a weed. Reminds me alot of her mother. And if she is you better watch her close or she might just go to school by herself.......