Saturday, August 26, 2006

What a Summer!

So I have decided offically that I LOVE Fall and Winter much better than spring and Summer. Why you might ask, well I think it is for the soul purpose that I can stay in my house during the winter and in the summer everyone wants me to be everywhere. Granted it has just been extra different this spring and summer because I haven't been working and I have Marcella to make it more work to get all the places you used to be able to go without any fuss. So I bet this fall and winter will be similar, but I want to relish this momment in thinking that I am going to have a nice, relaxing fall and winter. I bet you can tell from our posting lately that we have been on the go, I used to post a couple times a week, now I don't think I have done it for a month or so. I am in the middle of trying to get my house clean. I just finished cleaning out all of the gross stuff out of the fridge and freezer and I hate to say it but I now don't have any food, but at least it is clean. I wish that Jeff were still here, because tonight I am going to be making Pumpkin Cookies and he gets so excited about any baked good, that it makes me want to bake more. I am just sad that while he was here I didn't do it very much, sorry Jeff, maybe this winter you will get a bunch more goodies, and if you are lucky and come back to Utah and live in a house with air conditioning Caroline and I will make yummy stuff all the time.
I really have had a fun summer despite feeling like I am never in one place for more than 12 hours, but I have really enjoyed it. I am going to go through some pictures tomorrow and give all of you a fun recap of our great adventurees of this past summer, but as for now I am going to get started on my cookies and dinner. I hope that everyone is doing great. Love ya all!

3 comments:

Laurissa said...

I look forward to more regular updates this fall and winter then!

Terry said...

how come we didn't get any of those cookies? Thanks for coming over and eating dinner and cooking dinner for us.

Caroline said...

I LOVE Fall and Winter too. I've never really been able to figure out why. I have a lot of theories and I agree with the staying at home more theory. I love yucky days, they just make me feel like getting stuff done. I wish I could have been there for the cookies. I love pumpkin cookies...and everything else pumpkin. I think I'll make some soon!