Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Joni's Wedding

Okay so I have finally got some pictures from Joni's wedding to post here, because I seriously thought it was really cool. They had a bunch of things that I had never seen before. The doors looked sweet. Joni looked super cute! I really liked her dress. Going to this wedding made me wish I could do my wedding all over again, not because i didn't like my wedding but just because it is so much fun. Well, I hope you all enjoy and for those of you whom I have told this about, I hope you get the picture now. Love ya guys!
ps sorry if some of them are blurry, Jon took our camera with him.







2 comments:

Caroline said...

Super cute stuff!! When I see pictures like this I realize how old and not cool I am. I'm just an old married person with out to date everything. Oh well at least I'm happy:)

Jon said...

Hey...we could do our wedding over again...but who would pay for it this time?