Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Sorry

Marcella and I have just walked over to the Library to get a few books, and I thought that I would let all of you know that we are currently without a computer. Hence why there hasn't been anything on this forever. It should be up and running tonight, so by toorrow there will be a bunch a fun pictures for all of you to see. I hope that you have time to look at it, because it will take you a while. I hope that all of your holidays were as fun as ours! We love you guys!

5 comments:

Lizzy said...

Why don't you have a computer?

Terry said...

still waiting for more updates - you've had your computer for a day now so what is the problem!

Jon said...

Well maybe it's because we've been busy. But it could also be because we've been lazy...or our camera could have gotten stolen (by Kristin), or perhaps we're starving so we have to eat a lot of food. I'll let you choo-choo-chooooose which option you like best.

Terry said...

so what is your excuse for tonight - I thought for sure it would be updated by now! Too much good food that it made you lazy right!

Kanien said...

Sorry, I didn't have all the pictures ready. I got them ready last night though, and now it is taking more than five minutes for it to upload one picture. I think that I will update it when i come to your house tonight, if I don't make it to the library.