Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Today


Jon says that Wednesdays and Thursdays are my DAYS OFF. Yes it is true that I do not have these two cute girls for 3 hours in the morning on those days, but I was thinking about making my list of what I needed to do today and I thought I would share it with you. 
 
This is what I am going to try to get done in exactly 2 hours and 45 min. I will let you know how I did. But I have to ask... what does your day off look like?
ps: after one hour and twenty two minutes I may or may not have decided to stop working on my list... besides I need something to do on my day off tomorrow. 
ps 2: So Claire decided to just throw up last night...then today she was completely fine... so much for my day off. ;)

4 comments:

Deidra said...

Thursdays are my days off (Chris works from home then, while Millie naps). We should party Thursday mornings!

Unknown said...

Ha ha. Saturday mornings are my day off. Chris takes care of Jack and I go shopping...Thursdays are my cleaning day, and with Jack, it takes me ALL day! (We tend to get distracted with walks, play dough, baths, etc).

Cyndi said...

Your list amazes me. Seriously... you do all those things in 3 hours?

I hope Claire doesn't throw up again. Your hair looked so cute on Sunday.

Cyndi said...

P.S. I need days off. Paul took all the kids to the store the other night. It was seriously the best hour of my life. But...I don't think I cleaned anything.