Wednesday, May 11, 2011

and so it begins...

at least half of yesterday was spent saying "shut the door." I am think I am going to rig it so whenever you walk out the door it will automatically say "Please shut the door."

This poor girl has had the luxury (and believe me I wish it was still the case) of just coming in and out of the backyard as she pleases. The weather has been AMAZINGLY wonderful, it cools down at night and is just nice enough during the day that you don't feel like you have to shower more than once, ahhh spring. Except yesterday it decided to remind us what is coming, and boy was it hot. I am afraid for the day when Claire can open the glass door, but until then I will at least know who the culprit is as far as who is leaving the door open and letting all the cold air out!
Yes sirie bob it would be Miss Marcella Anne. She sure hasn't gotten very much face time on the blog lately so here is a mini update. She is often found Playing with friends,

playing with her sister, (On Mother's day of all days I looked out the window to see these two just holding hands running around the yard. They sure are the sweetest things ever!!)

flying her Barbie kite, (I seriously forgot how fun it was to fly a kite. if you haven't done it in a while go get one. You will have so much fun!)
and last but not least she's been hanging out with this little one, Millie. Oh how I wish I could claim her as my own, but since I can't I will just enjoy the minutes I get to hold her. (Which, Deidra isn't about time you came back over.... I need to hold that sweet baby! ;))

4 comments:

Deidra said...

Wait! You can't post pictures of my baby. If you keep that up my dad will stop reading my blog and claim you as his favorite daughter. He's been asking for pictures. Guess I know what I need to do today!

WEP said...

Hey i know those little girls. why don't you guys just get all the hugging and holding from that little miss Millie so she will be used to it when she gets home. Cute pictures.

Caroline said...

How fun, to be playing outside so much. Marcella and Claire are so adorable, I love those moments when they just melt your heart. Claire's dress reminds me of little Hannah, they grow so fast. We miss you guys, I'm so glad you're coming out to visit this summer. I'll let you hold Scooter as much as you want. Oh, and Jon looks like a few psychiatrists in Jeff's program.

Laurissa said...

What cuties. That's the first time I've seen Jon's beard. Nice!