Thursday, February 11, 2010

What were you doing at 2 am?

I seriously have some issues. I love doing cute little things for holidays. I think it is so fun to celebrate. The only problem is, I always think about these things late. So when I saw this cute idea yesterday, right before I had a million things I had to do for YW's and our new beginnings last night, I knew I had to make it. So while I picked up the bread for our dinner I decided to grab a few extra things and then do this little project after YW's. I would have plenty of time.... Until I just couldn't miss the fun exercise while we watch American Idol party afterwards. Long Story short I did most of this right before I went to bed last night and then I rushed to finish them this morning before Marcella went to school. I think they turned out so cute and I thought I would share.


** Side note... while I was finishing these this morning, Claire was trapped. She could have gone and played in her room, but instead she sat here and let us know how mean we were. So Sad, but at least I had her contained for more than 2 seconds! Thanks Shana!!

Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

kristi said...

So cute! I wish I could be a mom like you and do cute little things for my kids teachers! You are amazing and awesome! I miss you!!!

Meg said...

Kanien those are so cute! You always do the funnest holiday things...someday I will too :)

Lizzy said...

How many teachers does Marcella have??? She's only four years old!, and she has more teachers than I do.

Lizzy said...

btw...yes they are super cute!

Unknown said...

Super cute!

Amie said...

Way cute. What bottles did you use for them. It looks like Jones soda's did you have to drink all of those last night also. I would never have gotten then done. You are so talented and creative. Can't wait till you guys come over. We need to get together and do some crafting.

Dani and Isaac said...

Kanien's Corner- sounds like a craft show to me :)

Shana Lynn said...

I'm glad that it helps, poor Claire Bear.. :(.

Shana Lynn said...

Where did you get those cute little bottles? That is a darling idea!!!

sweetlifeinthevalley said...

Those Valentine bottles are such a cute idea!
Thanks so much for linking to Sweet Life in The Valley. We had a problem with our domain and now we are posting at sweetlifeinthevalley.blogspot.com Just wanted to let you know so you could find us:)
xo
April~Living The Sweet Life