Sunday, February 07, 2010

My Little Claire

This cutie pie also known as "little stinker bug" has been filling our house with lots of excitement lately.

She loves getting lots of attention. Playing games and singing songs is a must.

Laughing has been a huge thing lately. Marcella can get her to full on belly laugh for minutes on end. It is my all time favorite sound in the world!

She also loves anything you don't want her to get into. 9 times out of 10 she finds a way to get it. We love you Claire Bear!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Dani and Isaac said...

she is such a cutie, these pics are priceless, its cool that her and Marcella are inseparatable

Terry said...

Love your updates - it makes me wanting more - those are darling pictures of Claire.

Unknown said...

She's so cute. I can't believe how much she's growing up!

Rosalee said...

She's a cutie!

Sarah Chow said...

I love the pigtails! I feel like they make her smile even bigger.

Meg said...

haha, her little smile is just precious!

Unknown said...

herfavorite thing is to dump anything out, look at it a moment, smile then walk away. She's cute.