Monday, November 09, 2009

Sneak Peaks and Megan

I can hardly get an in focus picture of this little mover, let alone one where she doesn't have a blank stare and you know she is thinking what in the world are you doing! But when Marcella said let me try she held perfectly still and hammed it up! What a silly goose.


I am hoping to get caught up on some fabulous things we have been doing lately, but for now only small sneak peaks. You know to leave you all in great suspense and wanting more... This was while we were on the buddy walk. We had a lot of fun and Thank you, Thank you to all our friends and family that donated and came to be with us. We love you guys!

Arrr... Matey....

After 4 days of having pink hair Marcella still says, I think my hair should be pink today, it will be soo cute!!

I also wanted to tell you all about Megan. I am soo excited she is going to be doing our Christmas Card this year and our family pictures. She has some pretty sweet designs and you can even have her create your very own. You can send her pictures to put in the card or have her take some for you. Her prices are pretty sweet. If you want her to take your pictures it's $75 and with that you get a $40 print credit which gets you 2 8x10s, plus you get all the pictures on a cd. She is seriously awesome, I wish we would have already done our pictures so I could post them... (yet another sneak peak, I hope by now you will have the desire to check back everyday because the suspense is killing you!) But you can go to her website and blog to check out just how Fabulous she is. Here is the link to her awesome Christmas Cards as well. I hope you all have a spectacular day and I will see ya soon!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Rosalee said...

Cute sneak peaks! I'm excited for your new family pictures.

Meg said...

Thanks so much kanien!!

Terry said...

can't wait for more -

Unknown said...

love when you update your blog :)

Spencer Wallin said...

Kanien! your family is the best!