Sunday, March 22, 2009

Updates

Here are a few pictures of what we have been up to the past little while. We have been having so much fun that I have put blogging on hold and I now have a billion pictures I want to put up but I don't want to bore all of you completely. So here we go...


This was on Valentine's Day. Before she could go swimming in the hot tub she had to shovel Grandpa Wallin's drive way. (Man she has the meanest parents in the world!) I seriously can't believe how much it snowed.


For Christmas Jon got one of these and he has been baking a lot of bread. All I can say is Yum!

We took an adults only ski trip to the cabin the end of Feb. Here are the guys


and here are the gals. We had so much fun skiing and eating. Thanks for coming it was a blast!


When we got home from our ski trip Claire had learned a few new tricks. She can sit up for a few minutes now and is doing awesome. I can't believe how fast she is growing!

3 comments:

Dani and Isaac said...

I cant believe how big she has gotten, from that little tiny one in the hospital and look at her now.

Terry said...

you wont bore me - you can put up the billion or so pictures. I enjoy looking at them all. Shoveling snow in her swimsuit! It's a good thing she had a hot tub to jump into.

Laurissa said...

Yes that bread is so good. I'm glad Marcella's earning her hot tub privileges.