Saturday, April 12, 2008

Sick again?!

While I am yet sick again, I think this year alone has killed me a couple times, I am feeling a little better. Since Jon is at the store trying to find something for me to keep down, I thought I would post some cute pictures of the past couple weeks to try to cheer me up. So I hope you are in for a picture over load cause here goes.

We had a very fun and exciting Easter. Saturday was filled with lots of Easter Egg hunts and the Annual Grandma Wallin Easter party. We were on the go all day. At my moms house we colored Easter eggs, and Since Jon was gone I wanted him to color some with us when he got home that night, so we kept debating on whether we should do it because it kept getting later and later. Finally Marcella said I want to color them, so I started to round up some newspaper or something to put down so we could dye the eggs and not everything else we own. Out walked Marcella from her bedroom and sat down on the kitchen floor, pulled out her washable markers and said ok I'm ready. So here starts our new tradition. It was pretty fun and less messy.


This is Easter Morning, Marcella found her basket under the desk along with a baby doll and some treats. She loved it. She is going to be a great big Sister!



I think this is the only peep she ate and then she decided she didn't like them, I was down with that since I love Peeps, they are the best ever!

This would be Kristin, She spent the weekend with me since Jon was gone and so on Easter she got to find her Easter basket. It was pretty hard to find though, thanks for being a good sport!

Here is Marcella in her Easter outfit, I love it and I can't wait til we can go to the Tulip Festival to get some cute pictures of her in it, hopefully this week will be nice enough we can go out.


At my moms this year we did a pinata. Marcella had fun giving it a couple hits. She afterwards told me, "I don't like Bulls." It is a long story maybe for another time, but the pinata was a bull and she was a little freaked out.

This would be my husband Jon right before he did this:

Yes for a second time, breaking a hockey stick while trying to break a pinata. We all had a good laugh, especially because it was Jason's second hockey stick that Jon broke and Jason wasn't even there to see it.

Marcella enjoying some Easter Chocolate. Her mouth looked so much worse before this, but we were all laughing so hard at her that by the time we took a picture the chocolate was all gone from her mouth. She was being so funny!


Last week I had Hannah for a few days while her mom and dad were in Hawaii. We had a lot of fun. The first night we went swimming here is the before picture


and the after. I felt bad I forgot the camera, because they both had a lot of fun. And the big key, they both went right to sleep after we got home, it was perfect!

I love this picture of Hannah. She is so dang cute! She has the biggest eyes out of anyone I know, and I love that she loves wearing necklaces. She is so cute!


We thought it was warm enough to play outside, but Marcella said no way. We had only been out for a couple minutes when she said we had to go in, it was too cold.

Hannah on the other hand would have stayed outside all day long. She was having so much fun running around, that it was hard to get a picture of her in focus. Let's say after a few minutes Marcella won the battle and we had a sad Hannah on our way back inside.

We went up on Sunday to listen to conference with the family, and in between sessions the kids went outside to play on the tramp.


This would be Marcella watching Jon jump and do funny tricks. I thought Marcella was being funnier about it than Jon though hence all the pictures of her and not him.


Hannah kept getting sad because she wanted to jump on the tramp, but it completely freaked her out, so she didn't want to jump. Life is so hard sometimes! Poor Girl.


Last but not least, Marcella. Here she decided that instead of running inside to go potty it would just be easier to pull down her pants and go on the cement. It would have been great except she got her pants and underwear wet. This is when life is hard being a girl!

5 comments:

Keersten said...

Wow, it looks like you guys had a ton of fun! Marcella looks so cute in her dress. She is so big!

Terry said...

cute pictures. hope you are feeling better. I love when she was laughing while Jon was jumping on the trampoline.

Unknown said...

That was pretty funny when marcella just puled down her pants and went. That was a lot of fun staying with you guys! Thanks a ton!

Caroline said...

I can't believe that Jon has busted two hockey sticks. That is so funny.

I love the pictures of Hannah and Marcella. They look so cute and I love that they are pretty much the same size. I'm glad Hannah had so much fun with you guys. She is a lucky girl, thanks for watching her!

Katherine and Rick said...

Marcella is just getting trained for backpacking.