Sunday, April 13, 2008

Dad's Birthday!


We all had so much fun at Dad's birthday Dinner, I just had to post a few pictures from it. Here is the whole gang.


Marcella was being a good sport. She thought it was funny to try to pretend she was sleeping, only I caught her trying to eat and sleep at the same time. Silly girl.






Marcella took the biggest bite of cake I have ever seen. I wish i had a picture of her trying to fit it in her mouth. It was so funny. We still laugh about it. Kids are the best ever!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

was a ton of fun!! our waiters were the best!

Unknown said...

I wish I could have been there. Thanks for the post. It looks like it was really fun!

The cake looked delicious Marcella!

Laurissa said...

I wish I could have been there too, thanks for the pictures. You all look great. Happy Birthday Dad!

Kevin & Lindsay said...

Hey there Wallin family!! I was just thinking about you for some reason today & thought to myself...i bet kanien has a blog!! & what do you know i found it. Crazy how you can google anything! I am glad i did. Long time no talk. Your girl is such a cutie pants!! Congrats on the one on the way. We should get together sometime. Talk to you soon

Shauna said...

Thanks for the suggestion you made! I love that idea and I am going to adopt it!