Thursday, July 19, 2007

Hannah


So We have this picture of Marcella and Jon at the zoo last year. Every time Marcella sees it she says "Hannah". Then when we tell her no that's you. She says "NO, Hannah". It is pretty funny, because at first glance it looks a little bit like Hannah. What do you guys think?

So Jon is still gone and I am trying to occupy my time. So I am redoing a dresser for Marcella, I was hoping to be able to stain it, but it used to belong to my little brother Jason, and let's just say he had a lot of fun writing all over it. The only sad thing is I forgot to get a picture of it before. I will post one of it tonight after I get it finished I am excited. Well have a great day!

5 comments:

Caroline said...

That is so cute I can totally see the resemblance. It is amazing how much kids change in a year when they are young.

Tara said...

Everyone always thought Caroline and I were sisters when we were growing up. And this picture does look just like Hannah!

Unknown said...

That is way funny ! Marcella does look like hannah. at first I thought that you were doing a post just about hannah.

Laurissa said...

I vote for Hannah

raoelinafamily_chronicals said...

when do we get some new photos of you guys....what has been going on? i keep checking and checking love nan