Monday, July 16, 2007

Fun

So I am sitting here all alone, because Jon went back packing for a week. It is the end of the third day he has been gone and he only has 5 more til he is home again, but who is counting? Marcella usually does pretty good while he is gone, but me on the other hand.... I'll let you know how I hold up. Take tonight for instance. I went to a shoe party. I think they now have every single kind of party, (it all started with Tupperware, I swear) but I have been to a bazillion parties lately. Anyways, I brought Marcella along because they have cute kid shoes. It was quite funny. I really wish I had a video I could play for all of you because she went crazy. She tried on all the shoes that would fit her and then started trying on the ones for women. Then the best part, she through the biggest fit I have ever seen because she wanted the ugliest pair of flip flops, the only reason she wanted them was because they squeak when you walk. (here is the link so you can check out the shoes and see the flip flops Marcella got) I know I need to work on my "you don't get your way when you throw a fit" but I just couldn't do it tonight, so she won. I will let you know if she ever even wears them to make it worth the $5.

Tomorrow I am hoping to find a place to live in Provo. I am giving myself two days to find one. Please wish me luck. Maybe I can get all of your opinions tomorrow I will take some pictures to see what you guys think. Then I can get a bunch of opinions, especially since Jon is gone. We will see how it goes. I really am hoping the first one I look at will be the winner, but I am guessing it will be the very last one I see.

So I know that everyone just gets on to check the pictures on blogs, so I found some cute ones. This one is of Marcella after we had gone up Millcreek Canyon with my mom, Caroline and Jeff. It was sure fun, and as you can see Marcella had a fabulous time playing in the dirt. (sorry it is a little blurry)



These next ones are of our trip to the cabin the end of June. We had so much fun. We floated down the river and played in the freezing cold water. Marcella had a blast playing in the dirt and eating rocks and sticks. She absolutely loves the cabin. Here we are playing in Moose Creek. It wasn't too cold and Marcella was having a lot of fun.



Well, I better get to bed if I want to get any sleep. I hope that all of you are having a wonderful day. love ya tons!

1 comment:

Terry said...

It's hard to explain Marcella the night of the shoe party - it wasn't really a fit so much as it was a brokenhearted cry. She wanted those shoes so bad that when Kanien told her to try on some others to see if they fit better she broke out in a cry that sounded like she had just had her heart broken. Kanien is a shoeaholic and I think she has a daughter who might fast becoming one also. Thanks for the trip to the cabin - it's such a wonderful peacefual place to get away from all the worries and cares of the world. Love Mom