Sunday, May 20, 2007

Sorry No Pictures Tonight

So what an adventure. I am sure that all of you are dying to see what everything looked like and looks like, but since my computer isn't hooked up and Jon has the camera, you will just have to be in suspence for a while. This week has been crazy and completely wonderful all at the same time. It is crazy how you don't realize how much something can cause you stress until you don't have to do it anymore. I am so glad that we are not living with Grandma anymore. It really has relieved so much stress. Even though the move has maybe added a little more, I still feel completely free. Well, I hope that all of you are having a fabulous day.
CONGRATS JEFF on Graduating today! WAY TO GO!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations Kanien. I am only sorry Jon is not around to help you.

Try to be careful and not kill yourself and thanks for watering the garden, mom

Granpa Dann said...

You spoiled child send me pictures of my incedibly cute granddaughter and now dad gum it!! only 74 days left to goof off then Dads back and you all have to behave.