Sunday, November 12, 2006

We Survived!!



So I guess I should say that I survived looking at Jason's hand more than a few times and not passing out. Of that I am really grateful. It is gross and makes me sick if I think about it too much. So he thought it would be cool to punch some kid and this is what he has to show for it. His nuckle on his ring finger is gone. I was a little disappointed with these pictures, because it looks worse in real life. He now has to go and see an Orthopedic surgen to get it fixed next week.

Next we survived going to Nathan's apartment and not getting sick! (Well not yet anyways.) No it was a lot of fun, Sam had our family and His family come down for a fun dinner of hamburgers and salads etc. It was a lot of fun. These are just what his aprtment looks like. I have to give them credit, it wasn't too messy, and the bathroom was clean. Good job Sam!










Well, this is about how dirty it was, when we got home Marcella's feet looked like this, we had to run a clean stripe down the middle so you could see how dirty. (This was actually taken a few days ago, not right after we went to Nathan's, but don't tell him, I like to tease him!)

Well, I hope that all of you have had a fun weekend. Mine has been full of adventure and now it is only 7:00 and I am ready to go to bed. UGH! Have a good one, love ya all!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Nathan is pretty awesome...I don't know how well I'd do living with four other guys. He seems unphased by it.

Terry said...

we had a fun time nathan and sam - thanks - the ride home was a little cramped but we made it! thanks for taking the pictures Kanien.

Anonymous said...

That picture of Jason's hand is disgusting. You better post something else really soon so I don't have to look at it again.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see my children aren't the only ones who ever get feet that dirty!