Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Marcella's new Playroom



So at the request of Caroline, here are some new pictures. A while ago Jon and I talked about making a fort behind the couch for Marcella, well today I did just that.



This is the entrance.


It is just her size. I think that she likes it, she has been back there for a while now, I think my only worry is that where her toys used to be, it blocked the bookcase so she couldn't get all of the books out. I hope she doesn't remember they are there.



Yes, Marcella is sitting in her toy basket, for some reason she always does that when she is playing. I think it is quite funny.


7 comments:

Jon said...

Nice! Now all we need is a sheet over the top to make it a true fort!

Anonymous said...

What a fun play area! I can't wait to come and play with her in a little over a month. I love the picture of her in the entrance, she is so cute!

Terry said...

doesn't the bookcase have doors on the bottom - I don't remember - if so tie the two handles together with a piece of yarn and she can't open them. Cute pictures.

Anonymous said...

That looks so cozy! I want a corner like that for me!

Jami said...

That's a great idea! I need to come up with something like that :)

Granpa Dann said...

I agree with Jon she needs a top. she does look very satisfied with her new environment. Love you all!

Anonymous said...

Now all you need is a sheet over the top. I remember making those things when I was little--except I don't remember if I did it at Marcella's age. I can't remember much from that time. She sure does look happy!!