Sunday, June 19, 2011

Mother's day

We had a couple weeks in between visitors and Mother's day came during that time.

This Mother's day I was spoiled. I had a wonderful Breakfast, had a wonderful time at church, received some fun gifts ( a couple shirts, some lotion and hair ties, lots of fun necklaces, and Marcella even gave me $5 which I secretly gave back to her sweet thing.)


We had gotten some coupons in the mail for an ice cream cake at Dairy queen so I requested a cake. I however was pleasantly surprised at the message on top. I have the best family in the world!

Here is Deidra and I before we devoured the cake. It just wouldn't be a Sunday without them so we made them come have cake with us.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Terry said...

I made a comment but don't know where it went. I love the pictures and reading about what you have been up to. You can get my garden in tip top shape when you get here in July. I know that's just what you want to do.

Terry said...

Jon - will you be shaving the beard for the summer months or keeping it?

Laurissa said...

That cake looks good, especially since its so hot out right now.