Thursday, March 10, 2011

Summer 2010

Wow time flies. I am sorry it has taken me so long to post. I wanted to start out with this video mainly because I am so excited for spring and summer this year. I can't wait for the sun to come out and to see all the pretty flowers. Plus I love looking at old videos and seeing how my kids have changed. Marcella's hair is about 5 or 6 inches longer than in this video and she claims we are growing it out until we go to Utah and then Chantelle will cut it for her.
This is also a pre-quel to what we did the other night and I wanted to show you how the girls got their start. ;) No more hints, you will just have to anticipate the coming of the next video.



p.s. don't forget to check out all the other fun videos. Just a little snippet of our lives lately. Love you All, Ciao!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness you are all so cute!! We miss you like crazy and I'm excited to see more videos!

Laurissa said...

We can't wait to see you all this summer!