Sunday, July 19, 2009

Our Fun in July

and it isn't even over yet. We are excited to finish July with a bang... the cabin and camping. But first, here is what we have been doing so far in July.

Jeff and Caroline were super nice to let us tag along for a BBQ up Millcreek. We all had so much fun. Caroline made the best pork Chops ever, I am actually excited to make them tomorrow. I love letting kids get dirty and have fun around a camp fire. We had a fantastic time, thanks guys.


Happy 4th of July! We went to the Kaysville parade and got a ton of prizes. Marcella was a little scared of the parade. I am not sure why, but in the end she had a lot of candy and stuffed animals. After the parade, we were surprised to see my Dad home. (he wasn't suppose to be home until the 20th) It was a great surprise. Then we went to Jeff and Caroline's for a BBQ and fireworks with the Wallins. The food was amazing, thanks guys.

Jon's surprise b-day party. I am really sad I didn't get a picture of everyone that was there, but thanks for coming we sure had a lot of fun. Man Jon you are getting old...


These are some pictures of how much fun we have had at my Mom and Dad's place while my Dad was home. We sure love to draw with chalk and had a lot of fun leaving messages to everyone. (the alpha chalk became a game Marcella and I would play. I stole this idea off another blog, but I really liked it and I wondered why I never thought of it. M and I would take turns tossing sticks on the letters and then saying which letter it landed on. We made up a few other games, but the possibilities for this simple board are endless. you can even do it with numbers.) We had so much fun playing in the pool, hanging out and going to Opening night of Harry Potter. Thanks for taking all of us Dad. We sure enjoyed having you home and can't wait to see you again.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the pictures and i'm so glad that you are all having a ton of fun!